How plants are grown can have an immense effect on nutritional content. A healthy, high functioning soil will produce crops that are flavorful, aromatic, and nutritious. Studies have reflected this by showing that organic production can result in higher antioxidant levels. However, nutrition is still not well understood, and the actual nutrient levels in crops can vary dramatically with farmer, season, and seed. This webinar will discuss what we know – and don’t know – when it comes to crop nutrition and highlight new technology and campaigns to better understand how to maximize the nutrition of our food.
- Esteemed Panelists:
- Dan Kittredge, Executive Director | Bionutrient Food Association
- Sara Newmark, Chief Operating Officer | True Grace Health
- Tina Owens, Senior Director, Food & Agriculture Impact | Danone North America
- Jessica Shade, PhD, Director of Science Programs | The Organic Center (Discussion Leader)
- Andrew Smith, PhD Chief Operating Officer | Rodale Institute
Open to all
Webinar will be recorded and made available on demand to all registrants within 2 business days.