Never You Call Yourself A Failure
Many people talk about failure but don’t understand the concept of failure. Cease from calling yourself a failure. Never call yourself a failure.
You may also be interested in Pitfalls of an entrepreneur in the short business run.
You are not a failure
Nobody is a failure, failure is not a person but an event. Been an event does not make it a personality.Failure kills and it delays the progress of a strategy already visualized but you shouldn’t give up so soon. Riches don’t come over night after the implementation of a project. Be consistent in your dream, vision. Pursue it with great zeal and disprove those who call u a weakling
As the term implies, it is an event. It doesn’t mean you fail once you should call yourself a failure. Calling yourself a failure is chaining yourself to everlasting failure. Sometimes things turn to work against us due to the concept we give to it. It u see things as a failure then failure rules the days of that thing.These are some points to succeed;
- Search what you want to do. Do a proper inquiry about it.
- Be optimistic about the project and see it already realized. Think positive.
- Don’t spread it to others until you have accomplished the setup or startup of that business and already making something out of it. Haven’t you noticed that the more you spread your vision the further it gets from realization?
- Go for business conferences or associate with people in the same level or line of business as you.
- Make your primary environment your first market. Draw them closer to be your permanent customers.
- Advertise yourself after the setup is accomplished.
Never agree to be called a failure no matter what. A man who fails once stands firm on his next challenge. The reason Albert Einstein was great was not because he failed many times, but though he failed and failed many times he never gave up. It is a disease to put on failure till you die.
Greatness comes to him who takes corrections after failures. To be defeated is to admit defeat but to be successful is to disclose the mentality of failure and see it as a standing block for amelioration.
Dear friend never admit to sit down on failure and never ever call yourself a failure and cease to see failure in all what you do including your actions, take grounds and speak for yourself.
By Elonge Allen.